Refer a developer!
Do you know a real estate developer or development group looking to raise funds for their next project? You can earn between $500 and $2,500 when they successfully launch a raise on Small Change!
How it works
Refer a developer.
Use the form to submit a developer you know personally.
Make an introduction.
Introduce us to your developer by email at [email protected].
Let’s get started.
Have your developer fill out our onboarding form.
Earn your bonus!
When the developer launches a raise on the platform, you’ll earn your bonus.
Refer a Developer
"*" indicates required fields
What can I expect when referring a developer?
- In order to be eligible for a referral bonus, you must submit a referral and make a personal introduction between Small Change and the referred developer.
- Referrals must be submitted using the form on this page.
- The referred developer must complete our onboarding form for evaluation.
- You must have a pre-existing relationship with the referred developer, as determined by Small Change.
- You’ll be eligible to receive the referral bonus once the introduction is made, the project is accepted for listing, and the listing is launched on the Small Change platform.
- If the same developer is referred twice, the referral bonus will be paid to the person who completes the referral process first.
How is the referral bonus earned?
- Referral bonuses are earned once the referred developer’s listing launches and is available for investment.
- The referral bonus will be paid either as a $500 investment credit to invest in an offering listed on Small Change or as a waived $2,500 developer onboarding fee. Your choice.
- Earned referral bonuses will be paid within 90 days of completion of the referral process, meaning 90 days after your developer’s listing has launched.
- You cannot assign your referral bonus to another party. You must use it through your personal Small Change account.
Can I refer more than one developer?
Yes! You may submit more than one referral form but all criteria must be met with each referral made.
Why was my referral submission denied?
A referral submission will not be eligible for a referral bonus if any of the following apply:
- The referrer is a non individual.
- The referrer is associated with a FINRA member (except for NSSC Funding Portal, LLC).
- The referrer is an owner, principal, director, officer, employee, or founder of the referred developer.
- Small Change has a prior relationship with the referred developer (as determined by Small Change).
- The referrer doesn’t pass compliance checks and therefore could neither invest or launch an offering on Small Change.
- The referrer otherwise fails to complete any actions required by Small Change as part of this program.
- Small Change reserves the right to decline referrals for any reason.
- The referrer has either solicited or advertised for the purpose of making a referral.