Our fee structure for Reg CF offerings is as follows:
- $2,500 onboarding fee +
- 5% of first $1 million raised
- 4% of second $1 million raised
- 3% of anything raised thereafter
(Flat fees are charged for Reg D/506(c) offerings since Small Change is not a broker-dealer and we are not permitted to charge a fee based on funds raised.)
Our goal is to list your offering quickly and seamlessly.
- We’ll help to prepare a compliant disclosure packet
- We’ll provide legal templates for your disclosure documents, LLC agreement, investor agreements and more, all crafted to fit the regulations seamlessly
- We’ll acquire SEC access codes to list your offering
- We’ll register all paperwork as required with the SEC
- We’ll set up a bank account ready to accept investor funds
- We’ll create your online campaign page
- We’ll guide you through creating appropriate marketing materials
- We’ll ensure that financial reviews and bad actor reports are completed as required
All investors invest through our fully electronic process, with investment agreements created digitally. They complete required disclosures on risk and more on our platform, all of which information is stored in our database. At the end of the offering we’ll provide you with a list of investors, all of their contact information and investment agreements, and wire you the funds.
In other words, we’ll guide you through the nuts and bolts of listing an offering, seamlessly.
Some additional costs you should count on are bad actor and financial reports, a requirement of Reg CF, and of course, marketing.